There is always something on…
Here at the Tavern, there’s always something going on, from music to sports.
I love this pub, I would go as far as saying it’s the nicest pub I have ever been in. Everyone is incredibly friendly – the staff and the regulars. It is spotlessly clean, has a fantastic selection of beer (and ciders in the summer) and the best Guinness outside Ireland.
From September to April, Monday night is Quiz Night, and every Thursday evening local musicians take over the snug from 9 pm.
- At the Blythe Hill Tavern, we are very keen on our horses, in fact, we have a few walls decorated with the most famous racehorses and jockeys that have ever graced the sport.
- And we love golf because there is something about the green, the length of the fairway, the clothes, the caddies, the crowds… and then there are the golfers themselves.
- Then there’s the football… The Premiership, The Championship, The Internationals and Champions League so make sure you don’t miss a match.
- But let’s not forget the rugby… The Six Nations, The World Cup, and more.
- And we show lots of other sporting events too.